Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return.........................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castiel

Castiel

Return......................... Empty
PostSubject: Return.........................   Return......................... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 am

Well An unexpected Event happened And I was able to come back.But wow My mod power was taken, very understandable considering I might have never came back, however, was It really necessary to kick me from the demon lords user group merely A few days after I left.Well, It figures Anyway's. Anyhow I'm back yada yada And All that, not gonna type Anymore just a tadddddddddd bit miffed.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Return......................... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Sorry, you said you might not have come back, but I will restore it all now, if you want. v_v

I feel bad nowz.

Anyway, what was the unexpected event and are you okay?

Yup, you're restored now. Sorry about that. You're not the only one I did that to. Daisuke left, too, so I stripped him down as well. Sorry again...

Last edited by Faye on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well, he's back now, so I needed to give him back what I took... >.>;;)
Back to top Go down
https://eclipse-moon.rpg-board.net
Castiel

Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Return......................... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 am

Oh geez look what i did, no no i didn't mean it that way.I'm not mad or angry or anything just wanted to know why simply curious was all.Don't be sorry or feel bad uh my words came out wrong >_> *can't word things for shit* Uh unexpected thing was that i'd be back so soon, and uh be able to move.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Return......................... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Welcome back I miss you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Return......................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return.........................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: