Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castiel

Castiel

Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Well since we don't seem to have an OOC talk area i'll have to post this here, sorry for any inconvenience it might cause.

Well this is more of a goodbye then a absence.My health is so far so good but it has become problematic and tricky in that, i will have long term effects on my body for an unknown length of time and will be busy that and won't be able to get on the next at all after this week.I cannot stress it enough every memeber of the forum is like a sibling to me, well i find it sad i won't likely talk to any of you again.But by the off chance i am able to come back someday is not likely at all still, i will always be thinking of you all you have changed my life and i will not forget any of you.My life will be very empty and boring without talking to you all again, i will miss you all i don't want to leave but doctors say otherwise and i doubt i would have the attention to give that this forum and it's memebers deserve.

P.S Yours truely member, friend and staff member. Fibrizo, Castiel.By the off chance i ever am allowed back on the net by my doctors, contact me at this email. Vladucard123@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information :: News and Updates-
Jump to: