Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zone

If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party Empty
PostSubject: If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party   If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Zone walked out of a shadow into a large destroyed dining room, the whole room looked like a tornado went through it. Zone noticed that the walls were molded over, and the paint was chipping off naturally. The walls were multi-colored, from a white to a dark brown spots that were placed in certain spots all around the room. The ceiling was drooped down, it looked like it was about to fall, and the wall on the farthest side of it was blown inward probably from a explosion of some sort. He looked at a small bookself with a broken picture on the top of it moved from the wall. He walked over to it slowly, and picked the picture up. It had a family of people that looked like a typical family. He placed it back down on the bookself, and walked out the big whole that was big enough for him to walk out upright. He walked out into the middle of the dirt road. He looked to his left, and saw that the path went on for awhile. It curved alittle bit and went into the distance. Zone appeared to be at the edge of the town, because to the right of him was all houses and buildings. Zone walked up to a house and jumped onto the roof of it, looking into the city that seemed to be nothing but a wasteland. The atmosphere of the place was dead, nothing seemed to be alive at all. Zone hopped a couple buildings to one two houses down. He wanted to get to the middle of the city, but he had a feeling that someone was coming. Seeing how the area was completely dead, it was hard not to tell someone was coming.

"...Place is depressing. Im hungry too... Damn."
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party   If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Arcueid Brunestud came to Fagras, and she saw him who called himself Zone. "Oh hey Zone remember me?" Arcueid asked. Arcueid looked at him with a smile on her face she hasn't been here for ages, and now she came back. What I meant was I like you Arcueid thought to herself. She was ready to bite his head off if he becomes her enemy she know how to use Mystic Eyes of Suggestion she looked at Zone, and she was giggling. "So Zone, hungry aren't ya?" Arcueid asked. Arcueid could hear him when she appeared she looked at him, and she wanted knew how to play the field, and she never knows how to say I like you to Abaddon of letting to use her power she doesn't care how much he might be a Demon Lord she on the other hand is not one to be taken lighting. She not as naive as she seems she only wanted a friend because she was lonely. She never expected to find what she wanted, and he said he will be nearby she thinking to herself yeah whatever let you seen my true self, and I will have to be chained to the throne. Nobody set her soul alright, and she wanting someone who could she is never a fool for no one because nobody treats her right when will Abaddon tells her the truth she can handle the truth because she is not one to be treated as a human being she ain't human by no means. She knew that she could do something about it, and she looked at Zone. "Um, Zone can ya be my friend?" Arcueid asked sweetly. She looked at him so sweetly that she acting not considering her Mystic Eyes of Suggestion she wanted someone to show her some sweet side, and she can't believe that this could be a way of being a True Ancestor she drinks pop only to calm her thirst.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party   If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Zone turned around and looked at the women. It was Arcueid, the women that was with the Hellraiser guy. Zone smiled alittle bit. "Yea i remember you, Arcueid." He got alittle more comfortable around the girl since she was a Vampire like himself. "Yeah I can be your friend." He like the women too, she seemed like a nice person. Zone had wondered about her origins at one point, but it slipped his mind easily. Zone was hungry, he hasnt feed in awhile but he could hold his hunger for awhile. He kept that to himself though. His calm attitude radiated off of him.

((OOC: Its short))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party   If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If This Was a Hotel We Would Have a Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The World :: Romania :: Fagaras-
Jump to: