Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping in Osaka(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

Shopping in Osaka(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Abaddon landed on top of a building in the downtown section of Osaka. The moon was shining brightly up in the sky as it was now dark time. He quickly pushed Arcuied away from his body as his body was covered with his black soul flare flames. Every time he moved so fast he would burn the Souls that he collected over 7000 years. It was because of his power of the soul which allowed him to burn the souls he collected and used their powers against his enemies. "Well we are here and are you okay?" He asked her with his gentle smile on his face. Abaddon knew how to act around others which made him very adaptive to others. Abaddon never really had a problems with other races but they always had a problem with him. Which made him resent the other races.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:54 pm

"Yeah sure I'm fine." Arcueid said. Arcueid noticed that she isn't hurt cause her healing kicked in, and she looked at Abaddon. Her healing is second to none. She is a little naive, but she only like that when she trusts others. She never wanted to know anyone else her heart is set on Abaddon Carreau, and she is always set on that one particular guy if someone can see it in her eyes she is in love with him. She really wanted to be with Abaddon if it costs that he would use her power she doesn't mind on that. She is always wanted to make sure that she is quite liked, but she doesn't know how to open up to a person without getting hurt in the process, but she was hurt herself and hurt others in return, but she learned about herself, and she liked that of course.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Abaddon looked at her nodding noticing how well her regeneration skills was. He hadn't came across anyone who regeneration could take his Soul Flare especially as it attacks their soul and really burns them from the inside out. He could tell something was strange with her as he had never had a vampire treat him this way. He was going to play along and be nice as well. He did enjoy her company but he was looking interested to see what she would pick out. "Well, Little Lady, Lets go get you something nice to wear" He said with a smile waiting for her to lead the way as she should know the best places to shop within Osaka. He only been their for certain reasons and it was never to shop their.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Arcueid Brunestud looked around at each shop, and found the one she liked. "I wanta buy that black skirt with that white top." Arcueid said. Arcueid looked at the outfit, and it totally fit her. She really liked it because it seemed to be her thing she picked out something cute but also sexy in the same sense. She really wanted something that is awfully liked, and seh really really liked it if she could wear that it's differently from her princess clothes, but nonetheless she wanted to buy it because it seemed to fit her, and she really wanted to buy them herself, and she wondered if she could buy them, or if someone doesn't let her buy it herself they would buy it for her. She really likes and cares about him. "I fell in love with you, Abaddon." Arcueid whispered.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Abaddon looked at her choice and clothing and shook his head. He was thinking about something more stylish instead of something so plain. He looked at her shaking his head slowly. "You know you should really pick something out that isn't so plain! Something stylish and funky" Abaddon said with a smile as he looked over her. He then heard her say they words that she loved him as he shook his head. He couldn't believe he heard her say as she barely knew him but he didn't mind in a sense. It would just make using her powers that much easier as well he could use her to interact with other Vampires using her power of influence since she was a prince of the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm

"Okay something stylish and funky huh?" Arcueid asked. Arcueid looked around, and she was used to plain. She wanted to make something that he would like she knew that it was completely different than she used to because she really wanted to make sure that Abaddon is happy with her so she picked out something stylish and funky. "Sorry I never used to wearing these kinds of clothes." Arcueid said. Arcueid is so happy that Abaddon wants to use her. "Use me I don't mind." Arcueid whispered. She wanted to make him really happy because that is how she feels. She doesn't mind being used by Abaddon as long as she can stay by his side. Her fangs gotten really pushed to the limit. "Man I need the blood, but I forced myself away from it." Arcueid said to herself. She had to be chained to the throne the last 800 years.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Abaddon looked at her nodding with a simple smile opening that she would actually change her idea on what she wanted to wear. Even though his clothes were rather western with a flare of importance behind them. "Yeah I can tell your not use to wearing these clothes, but I am sure we can find something together for you" Abaddon said walking around the store pointing to outfits that he enjoyed and what not hoping that she was at least try them on and hopefully take em. He heard her say that she didn't mind if he used her as a smile came across his face. He knew he was going to have to play the game around her. He slowly walked over to her kissing her cheek before noticing her fangs. "Well hurry up and pick out an outfit and we will get you some blood" he said smiling running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Arcueid looked around, and she willingly wearing the clothes, and she is always trying to do something more just for Abaddon. She is always trying to please one person or the next she been chained to the throne for the last 800 years. She is so jaded, and she looked at him with a smile on her face a genuine smile on her face. She really wanted someone to love her she knew that she might not get that because she been jaded for most of her life, and she never wanted anything to do, but wanted to make sure that nobody hurts her feelings, but she doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for her. She nodded at what he said last sentence she only does it for her own amusement, and she wondered if she could use her mystic eyes of suggestion to control that person to give her or he up to her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Abaddon looked at her smiling placing his hands in his pockets as he walked out of the store looking at the busy streets of Osaka. His bright amber eyes scanned through the crowd wondering what type of target she would pick for her blood. He didn't really need to capture anymore souls but he wouldn't mind showing her his powers since she was going to show him a little bit of her powers. "Well, Little Lady, Show me your powers then"He said with a smile as he turned around looking at her, liking the new clothes she picked out which was a lot better than the white princess dress that stood out like a star in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Arcueid's eyes turn to yellow, and she used her Mystic Eyes of Suggestion to control a guy to come over there where she is at she looked at him, and he nodded. Alan bent his neck and was in a suggestion trance to give her his blood. She taken it in. She smiled, and she looked at the guy. "I will be your guy's personal servant until you say otherwise." Alan said. Alan just stood there with a blank look on his face. She smiled, and looked at Abaddon. "How you like that power it's called Mystic Eyes of Suggestion I plant suggestion into their heads." Arcueid said. Arcueid is always trying to make most of it, but she doesn't want anyone to feel tottally sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Abaddon watched her using her powers as a smile came across his face. He was very immune to mental attacks as he would constantly used souls to block any attack that was mental. It was one of his strengths that he learned a long time ago because people with the power over the mind use to be very power and they are still not to be taking lightly now a days. His bright amber eyes looked at Alan shaking his head, carrying on another straggler would just slow them down and only make them stand out a little more. Abaddon grabbed Alan by his shirt jerking him up a bit. He quickly pointing his finger at his heart as a gray soul flare begun to flow from Alan's heart into Abaddon's hand. As soon as the gray soul flare was complete and burn bright Abaddon tossed Alan against the wall slinging the soul flare into his body. Alan quickly vanished within a millisecond as there wasn't even a trace of his existence or what even happen to him. "That is my power little lady, We have no need to have stragglers around us" Abaddon said with a gentle smile looking up at the shining full moon.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:46 pm

"All right." Arcueid said. Arcueid didn't mind if he makes them vanish. She smiled, but then she held her side. She knew that her side hurts, but she didn't know how much. She really liked Abaddon, so she tried to hide the pain behind those eyes are of hers she knew how much pain she was in, but she didn't want to show it becuase it would make her look weak. She is always trying to make sure she doesn't want to let Abaddon see the kind of pain she was in because she didn't want to appear weak in front of his eyes. She wanted an everlasting promise that all she ever cared about because she is always wanted to keep the way she looked now. She was panting because her side hurts her so much. She looked at Abaddon with a hurt in her eyes, but didn't want to show it.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Abaddon looked into her eyes noticing that she was in pain but there wasn't much he could do for her. She was the one with the regeneration power that seem to surpass all other vampires that he had come across of. He placed his hand on her head rubbing it gently before looking into her eyes with his bright amber eyes. "Yes, Little lady, Whats wrong? I can sense the pain in your eyes?" he asked her with a gentle smile. He had grown fond of calling her little lady as it was now to seem to be her nickname from him. He usually always comes up with a nickname of people he meet even if they are friend or foe. It didn't matter much to him but he did usually repeat the nickname especially after the person was killed due to the fact that they no longer need to be called that.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:39 pm

"Oh it's nothing I got a wound on my side it's nothing for you to be worry about I don't want you to be worry about me." Arcueid said. Arcueid wonderd if she will ever be given an everlasting promise that's all she ever wanted. She begins to sing The End of the Cycle. She still have to kill Dead Apostles before they give her more grief than they are worth. She just wants to be sociable, but she has to chained to the throne every 800 years, and she just looks like a normal girl when she sleeps. She wants to Abaddon to be with her until she kills all Dead Apostles. She doesn't mind the nickname because she likes the nickname most people call her Executioner, but she doesn't mind Little Lady.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Abaddon looked at her before shrugging his shoulders. There wasn't much he could do as he was only able to heal himself over time. He didn't have the power to heal others and if she wasn't going to speak of it he wasn't going to ask. Abaddon looked around at the crowd before looking at her with a gentle smile. He knew they would meet up again but he had some business to attend to and what better way than to leave her now so she can make more friends for Abaddon. All in All it would just make using her powers and influence that much easier. "Well, Little Lady, I need to be going but I will be close by and in touch" Abaddon said giving her a hug placing a kiss on the top of her head. He slowly lifted his hand up placing it on top of her head letting some of soul energy flow into her so she would always be able to know he was alive and it would also be helpful for her to find him. He slowly turned around walking into the street before looking back at her waving. Instantly a quiet swish was heard as a soul flare stood in place were he was before disappearing.

*Exit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Osaka(Private)   Shopping in Osaka(Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping in Osaka(Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Japan :: Osaka-
Jump to: