Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Demons and True Ancestors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

Of Demons and True Ancestors Empty
PostSubject: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Arcueid Brunestud was just walking in the street not minding what she does because she barely ever notices where she goes, and she really wanted to meet some demons they are differently than Dead Apostles she never missed a day of fighting against them because she really don't want fight against the demons because she one person who cares about others she don't mind what race they are as long as they aren't Dead Apostles she knows that Dead Apostles are her enemy so she wants to fight them as much as she could. She knows doesn't take the blood at all because she can survive without it she is called the White Princess, and she never expected the unexpected she would like to see the other races close and personal. She can heal herself, and plant suggestions. She wonders how the rest of her kind is.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 pm

A quiet swish was heard as Abaddon landed in a dark alley of Tokyo. It was one of his favorite places to visit due to the fact that he could walk around the streets and most people would comment on his cosplay outfit. They always asked him what Anime he was from and he would always laugh then smile before ignoring them before walking away. He enter the crowded streets walking in with the population of tokyo. The only thing about the crowded streets it made it very easy for the other races to blend but its not like they would attack him in the busy streets especially not know the capablities of a Demon. Abaddon enjoyed being a demon because every demon was always a little different. Now for Vampires and Lycan they were some what similar in their own ways. Each race having very dominant capablities which is why Abaddon never really had hard times against the other races unless he ran into a True Ancestor or a Alpha Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Arcueid bumped into a guy. "Oh I'm so very sorry I didn't mean to." Arcueid said. Arcueid didn't know what race he is in, so she want to get to know each person before she decides to fight them, but she fights against the Dead Apostles. She doesn't know how much she could stand of not knowing another person. She never knows how much she can't handle of not knowing a person she really want to get to know a person, and she looked at him. Oh great I hope I don't get slashed.. Arcueid thought. She is still wearing her princess outfit when she went to sleep the last 100 years, and she needed to be awaken now to fight the Dead Apostles once again she gets tired of fighting them day in and day out she is an executioner that's her occupation, but she rather talk it out first, and then fight them later if there's no other choice. She looked at the guy, and she wondered who he might be. "Hi I'm Arcueid Brunestud, but you can call me Arc if you want to." Arcueid said. Arcueid knows that some people recognize her name.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Abaddon felt the little girl bumping into him instantly he slung his right hand behind his body as a powerful gray soul flare begun to form behind his back. He was a very cautious man and it was very rare that someone would bump into him. The last time he was bumped into it was by a powerful vampire who started a confrontation in the busy street. Many of innocent humans had died when the battle had unleashed around them. Abaddon didn't like causing attention to himself especially after the woman politely apologized. Even though Abaddon knew she was a Vampire the instant she bump into him he wasn't about killing if their was no purpose.

He shook his right hand as the gray flame quickly disappeared from sight. He slide both of his hands in his pockets looking at the girl shrugging his shoulders for a second. Once he heard her name he knew who she was instantly being around for over 7000 years names begun to become very popular. Even Abaddon name was popular to the ears of Lycans and Vampires. "Well Arc, my name is Mr. Carreau, but you really should be more careful around here...Not everyone likes a Vampire especially this guy" Abaddon said to her pointing to himself with a gentle smile on his face. His friendly vibe oozing from his body language. He never really had problems with female vampires but the male vampires were always the worst.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 pm

"So you don't like vampires huh don't worry I won't do anything to you I just want to talk that's all.". Arcueid said. Arcueid wondered if he would talk to her. She wonders if he would talk to her because she would like to get to know him. She looked at him, and wondered if she could break the ice she would love to break it between the races they never got along not once, but she would love to give it a try. Arcueid looked at him. "So, I'm a True Ancestor I'm called White Princess of the Shinzo." Arcueid said. Arcueid wonders what Abaddon might be she would ask, but she doesn't want to get her head bite off. She looked at him, and smiled. "So, I like to know about you of course." Arcueid said. Arcueid likes to know everything about everyone, and she never laughs she just let it all sink in because she's the kind of the person who never laughs, and is so kind of letting them talk, and she be nice about it.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:46 pm

He looked at her shaking his head. She was a lot nicer than most Vampires but he never did really sit around getting to know them. Majority of the time they would attack him first before he could even get a sentence out. He listened to her words taking in the information about her. When he heard the words of her saying she was a True Ancestor he shook his head with disbelief. He quickly took her by the hand walking into the crowded streets. They would soon draw attention to themselves if they stood there just talking about things that normal humans never talked about. "Well, little girl, If you can not sense what I am there is no need for me to tell you what I am. Though I must say, You have the be most naive true ancestor I have ever came across. Most of them are afraid to be in my presence which is why I find it hard to believe that you didn't recognize even my last name, but since you have greeted me so kindly and haven't show any signs of hostility I will tell you my full name. My name is Abaddon Carreau some know me as the Merciless Demon" Abaddon said with a gentle smile on his face. Giving off the every so friendly vibe but he was very cautious around her as he was ready to strike the instant she done something to provoke him.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 pm

"Oh well you seem pretty nice to me." Arcueid said. Arcueid didn't want to provoke him she never wanted to because she wants to get to know him although the males in her race are a little bit more not like herself. She looked at him, and she wanted to make sure that nobody gets hurt because of her. She has all eternity to live because she sleeps, and awakes every 800 years. She trusts people if they kill her, and she revives herself but it will take all day. She wonders if she could do something about that.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Abaddon shook his head before shrugging his shoulders. He wasn't actually being nice he just knew there were a place and time to fight. Since she was no real threat to him there was no need to get rid of her. He might could even use this to his advantage later on in his life. Her naive personality and sense would easily become a great power if he ever needed it. His yellows eyes begun to look at her bright white dress noticing how much she stood out more than him. If it wasn't for the large crowd of people he would have easily mistaken her for a Vampire at first glance. "I am just Tolerant thats all, but why the bright white dress. It is the present there is no need to stand out. No one is going to refer to you as a princess unless they tend to make fun of you" Abaddon said with a gentle smile on his face. His voice very calm yet sweet to the ears. He knew walking with her would draw farther attention to himself. From a humans view it looked like a Princess with her Demon prince but to the other world. It looked like a demon walking with a target on his back.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh shoot I forgot I was wearing it I wore this dress for so many years chained up that I actually forget to change it." Arcueid said. Arcueid just tried to find clothes that she can replaced her princess white clothes with. She never realized she would come to come and need his help, but she tried to do anything to have a friend she is born naive she can't helped it she always trusted anyone who would come her way just because she never does know how to act around people she would trust them without a second thought. She wanted to know if she could be trusted anyone because she really don't know how to act around them. She doesn't know anything about them, but it doesn't matter to her she doesn't know if she could trust this demon.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 pm

He shook his head as his bright yellow eyes looked around for a clothing store that she could possible change in and buy new clothes. "I really can't believe she is this naive and ditsy" Abaddon thought to himself as he looked at her giving out a slight chuckle. Abaddon took her by her hand interlocking his fingers with her as he pulled her across the street not even waiting for the cars to stop. A couple of the cars had to slam on their brakes, honking their horns furiously. "Alright, little lady, We will get you some clothes then..Something that says stylish but yet cute or sexy. That last part is up to you" Abaddon said to her his voice remaining the same but his body language was a little more open than before.

He begun to realize that she wasn't even much of a threat as he was analyzing her abilities the entire in her presence. He knew she was immortal which meant she had very high regeneration powers because she mentioned something about waking up and also being a princess. That also meant that majority of her full power was still dormant.They walked into the clothing store as Abaddon looked at her with a gentle smile wondering what kind of style of clothing she was going to choose. Since they were in Tokyo the style was unlimited to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Kush walked out of a shadow in the back of a dark alleyway. The alley was dank, it looked almost slimy, as he walked passed some garbage and some boxes. It smelled like rotten banana peels and hard boiled egg water. Kush didnt know what to think, but to get into the street and see if there was anything interesting going on. He walked out to the end of the alley and took a look around. It was a normal day from what he had seen. People walked passed him, some in business suits and others in casual clothes. A couple bikes flew by. Nothing to out of the ordinary. He took a right and walked down the street carelessly. The air was a warm and humid, the typical weather for Japan. "Man im starving." Kush smelled the aroma of food that went through the air. It just him want some more food. He stopped at the end of the street he was on, and looked down it. He felt that something was wrong. It was a... Demon. It smelled of it. Kush was excited for a moment, thinking he would be able to square off with it. There was something else near-by aswell. Vampire? Why would a vampire be with a Demon? He didnt think, he acted, and walked down the street casually, not trying to make a seen. He made a left after getting to the intersection of the road where he sensed the two beings, and looked at them both.

"Now why, would a Demon be talking to a Vampire?" Kush looked calm, but inside was disgusted, and it radiated off of him, setting the atmosphere for the other two. ((OOC: Just to note I have a passive ability, its where i can influence the emotion people feel.))
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 pm

She looked at him, and read his body language. "All right let's go some clothes shopping." Arcueid said happily. She is always trying to behave herself she always trying to know what she gets into, but she never could she just looks around, and she found a shop. "I wanta go there." Arcueid said. Arcueid is so happy that she gets to go to shops with a demon. Arcueid didn't mind she likes Abaddon, and she really wants to make sure that she will be a friend with Abaddon, and she just want to be his friend because that's how she is she ain't like her own kind.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Abaddon looked at Arcueid as he was starting to enjoy the time spent with her. He was usually always alone just going place to place looking for nice souls to seal. Even then it begun to get boring as he was just always fighting and killing. For the first time in over a 1000 of years he kinda felt human. Actually going shopping with a female even if she was a vampire she didn't act like the ones he had came across in his life time. Abaddon felt the presence of another Vampire as he made his presence very known. "Well, Little Lady, It seems that one of your kind is in our presence and doesn't like what he says. Now I am not in the mood for fighting but if you like..You can join me when I leave but the question is...Where would you like to go?" Abaddon asked her with his gentle smile on his face. He really wasn't in the mood for fighting as he didn't want to involve his new lady friend nor did he want to involve the public of tokyo. Abaddon was begun to realize that he was better off hiding the shadows then coming out in the day especially since it seem like the other races were always trying to fight him. Even though he would normally fight but he never fought in a public setting.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm

"Sure I love to join you when you leave how about Osaka I've never been there." Arcueid said. Arcueid was liking the time she spent with Abaddon, and she is the only one of her kind that enjoys anyone but her own kind's company she just don't mind to join him she is always wants to fight Dead Apostles still, but she doesn't want to destroy the friendship she built with Abbadon, and she doesn't mind if he wants to use her powers that is one thing that doesn't get under her skin because she is used to that already she could feel her Mystic Eyes of Suggestion wanting to be coming out, but she can't let that happened because she knows that it hurt her eyes most days.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Kush sighed, seeing as he was barely egknowledged. "I dont like you demon. But if she's ok with it i guess i have to be." Kush looked around the landscape of the area. This was no time to fight. Even though he wanted to. "Well, you can call me Zone." Once he said that he let off a calmer aura, even though it was still had a sour feeling to it. Zone didnt like demons, it was impossible for him to come to terms with one. He didnt just want to leave this women with him though. Maybe he was just paranoid, demons were never kind to him in the past. He walked up to the group. "So uh, who are you guys?" He asked as kindly as he could. He put his hands above his head to make sure that they knew he could be trusted, he didnt want to start problems right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Arcueid looked at Zone. "I'm Arcueid Brunestud the white princess of Shinzo." Arcueid said. Arcueid said by her nickname, but her title is successor to the crimson moon. She knows that she is the white princess she wants to make sure that she gets along with Abaddon. "I'm also of True Ancestor." Arcueid said. Arcueid didn't care much about her she wants to make sure that she doesn't have to do anything she was also beaten down by her sister Altrouge Brunestud, and that doesn't give anyone any right to try to ignore her own feelings she is always trying to make the most of life.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 pm

He looked at Vampire shaking his head as he could tell this man was not to be trusted. He was no different from every other male vampire he came across. If he didn't want any trouble he wouldn't have let his presence be known nor would have went out of his way to see what was going on. "Vampire, Vampire, Ohh Weak little Vampire...You come over here with all this negative energy yet you say you don't want to fight...I know you better than you think...Your soul is seeking for a fight which is one I can not give you at this time...Now you can either walk away and let us enjoy our time together or we will just disappear leaving you all alone wondering who was that Demon and why was he with that girl." Abaddon said with a smile on his face. His voice very calm and collective but the tonality of his words were almost mocking the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

"See, the thing is, I dont even know who you are. You say im a weak Vampire, say what you want to say. I came at you wrong, and i tried to make that wrong a right. If you cant except that well then, Fuck you." Zone said seriously. He didnt care about this mans status, he didnt care how strong he was. Zone knew that he could take him. The thing is, is that he apologized, and tried to be a man about it. Zone didnt move, he had no intentions of fighting anymore. He had a bad past with Demons. He even took out two or three demon lords in his time. Just because they were like him in some sort of way, Cocky. Zone looked at the demon, and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:03 pm

"Please don't do anything anything." Arcueid said. Arcueid didn't want anything to happen to her friend because she wanted to make sure that her friendship with Abaddon goes smoothly. She wantes to make sure that nobody will destroy that friendship they built because she wants it to go as smoothly as possible. She always wanted to make sure that she never let anyone get in the way, and she looked at him, and she looked at Zonradicu. "And who might you be?" Arcueid asked. She always wanted to know who each person is because she wondered what would Abbadon do.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Abaddon looked at Aruceid with a genuine smile on his face. His bright yellow eyes looked down at her nodding at her. He didn't know what type of powers the other Vampire possessed which is one reason he didn't really want to fight him with her present. Abaddon pointed at Zone and begun to laugh. "Vampire Ohh little weak Vampire, You only get Anger at what I say because its true...You made one wrong already by showing up and you just made your 2nd one by disrespecting me...Your 3rd strike is cussing in front of a lady, Have you have no respect for yourself.....Now get out of my sight before you make a mistake that your dead body wouldn't like" Abaddon said laughing looking at Zone. His voice very calm and collect but very serious at the same time. Abaddon put his left arm around Arcueid as a smile came across his face. His right hand slowly raised in front of him pointing at Zone his right hand begun to glow a powerful white color. His right hand was now a burning white flame as he had formed a soul flare in his hand. With the same burning hand he used a shoo motion to Zone beckoning him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 pm

"Lets put it like this. Im not scared of you, Hellraiser or w/e you call yourself. To me, your just another demon who thinks he's got all the answers. But i'll play your game for now." Zone looked at the women that asked her his name. He smiled at her. "Sorry for the cursing by the way." He looked back at the demon who had his hand raised at him. Zone looked at the two and walked walked to a near-by alley, and melted into a shadow.

((OOC: Its short.)) [exit]
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 pm

"Well Abbadon let's go we had plans did we not?" Arcueid asked. Arcueid looked at Abaddon, and she agreed to join him, but she sticks out too much. She wondered if Abaddon does care about her, but she doesn't care right now all she ever wanted to be save from the loneliness she has felt for over the years of being chained to the throne. She wanted to be rescued from her thirst, but she never can't completely overcome it thanks to Roa, but she can always try. She wonders how much she could do this thing without being targeted by the Dead Apostles just yet. She noticed that Abaddon is slowing opening up to her she can't believe that he would stick up for her. Oh mine I'm thirsty now.. Arcueid thought. She knew her sister Altrouge beaten her one-against-one duel. She never expected she would keep her long hair as the end of the duel.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Abaddon nodded to Zone as the flame burned in his right hand. In Arcueid mind she was probably thinking he was standing up and protecting her but Abaddon only put his arm around her as he knew the Vampire wouldn't attack one of his own race for no real reason. Especially since their both were True Ancestors. Abaddon was truly a heartless man even though on the outside he could easily manipulate others for his own gain. Even though he was starting to grow fond of Arcueid company he knew not trust anyone he meet as most of them weren't trustworthy to begin with. Especially those of different races. "Well, Little Lady, Since he has left us their is no need to go to Osaka now. We can simply just shop here. So go on and find some clothes to try on" Abaddon said with a gentle smile looking around as he didn't truly believe the other vampire had left him but he wondered if anyone else was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:08 pm

'Okay let's go to Osaka I'm getting tired of these clothes, and I'll pack them up." Arcueid said. Arcueid wonders if she could stay with him for sometime. She doesn't mind if Abaddon wants to use rher power or not she just cares about him. She just wants to talk to him, and be his friend. She never realized that she would she be in great need of his help she just wonders if she could something that she could do, but she justn't want to feel inferior to Abaddon, but she might as well be she just wonders if everyone will go alright. She just can't just let him walkway from her forever she wants to live by his side wants to do anything she could do for him even if it might cause her sanity to not to drink blood.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Abaddon shrugged his shoulder as he didn't really care where they had went. He had pretty much traveled every inch of the world using his Soul Sonic anyway. He walked over to her giving her a big hug as he embraced her. "Well I guess we are going to Osaka but since its far away I gotta warn you, Your going to be burned by my Soul Flare. It actives once I move a far distance...So I hope your regeneration skills are that good because my Soul Flare usually leaves scars" Abaddon said with a gentle smile on his face closing his bright yellow eyes. He begun to concentrate locking on to a soul inside of Osaka. Every where he went he always marked multiple people with his Soul energy which makes it faster for him to move from place to place. It was some what of a soul target as he called them but most of them didn't even know it happened. A quiet swish was heard as the vanished heading towards Osaka.

*Exit to Osaka*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Demons and True Ancestors   Of Demons and True Ancestors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Demons and True Ancestors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: