Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fish, games, and a little oddity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye
Admin
Faye

Fish, games, and a little oddity Empty
PostSubject: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 am

Faye walked down the street of her hometown of San Francisco, eating her last fish stick from a restaurant at Fisherman's Wharf, and enjoying it thoroughly as she didn't get to eat the others. She had seen a hungry looking pair of kids not too long ago and gave them nearly everything. Sometimes, it was a curse to be so generous. At least she got to keep her great figure, though!

She walked through China Town and paused to look at some shops before she saw some sort of lottery being held at one. Feeling rather whimsical, she dug into her pocket and paid for a try. However, the marble turned out to not be a winner, which was a big disappointment to the black-haired girl. Shrugging it off, she then decided to get home, since the sun was starting to set. Her parents never liked her out too late, after all, and nothing was scarier than her father when he was angry.
Back to top Go down
https://eclipse-moon.rpg-board.net
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:32 am

Thrashing sounds and angered voices come from the restaurant as a young man is being thrown out the back door landing in the alley behind it. "Get out of my restaurant! You Freak! Go get better job! Stay away from my food!" a short chinese man yelled at the garbage youngster working at the restaurant.

Slowly getting up he gives the short man an evil stare with a hint of red eyes, making sure the restaurant owner wouldn't dare to yell at him again. Running back in the restaurant scared he drops his butcher knife in front of the youngster, making him picking it up and sheathing it in his apron heading towards the public street's of China Town.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 am

"Are you okay?" Faye asked, having stopped to peer into the alley when she heard the shouting, only to see the young man by the dumpster. She slowly edged toward him, her sapphire eyes alight with concern as she stared at him. Something about him was eerily beautiful, though she couldn't place her finger on what. "Why were you thrown out like that?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 am

"I got fired... that's what happened..." getting up slowly brushing his hair behind his hair revealing a faint of white skin on his cheek, cleaning the butcher knife with his apron. Looking at the curious girl, showing his red eye staring at her as if peering in her soul. "Sorry about the commotion... That short chinese bastard been trying to fire me from the start. Because of how pale i am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 am

It was a very bright and sunny day, the sun out and shining, and Belphegor, everyone's favorite and only hybrid, had noticed the innocent looking girl walking down the street. He smiled showing his canines as he saw the girl, his wings sprung out and in flight, his hair feeling the wind and waving in it. He then emmited his wings, trying to take on the appearance of a human, without scaring the girl, in efforts of trying to make her a hybrid. He then landed onto an electric pole and looked upon the beautiful city of China town. He then jumped off of it and hoped onto another building. He then jumped off of the building and landed lightly.

He was examinening the girl and noticed the man and hid around the corner of the building, spying on the two of them.

(im sorry, a bit tired and just trying to relax X.X)
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 am

Oblivious to the spy, Faye frowned, staring at the pale stranger. To be quite honest, he was pretty pale. Almost unnaturally and deathly so. However, she didn't see anything wrong with it and frowned at the door. "That's no reason to hate you, though... Everyone has different coloured skin..." she muttered, shaking her head slightly. She hated it when people were racist. "Well, plenty of 'pale' people live around here, so if he keeps an attitude like that, I doubt he'll have customers, let alone staff."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am

Taking his apron off and thrashing it in the garbage bin taking the butcher knife, and sheathing it in his belt. "Well, i suppose your right... Miss..?" he started walking towards her showing his hand as if a go on gesture, lightly bowing to show respect for a young lady he has not seen for a long time. Knowing of the presence near him.

"Careful... there's someone watching us..." a soft voice whispered in his mind, warning him of a stalker lurking near by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 am

Belphegor's eyes turned yellow, helping him to notice that this man was not normal, but was a vampire. Since he had no problems against lycans, and some demons, he knew that he would have a problem with a vampire. Belphegor casually walked up to the pretty girl, his hand in his pockets as his boots cackered on the sloppy, shallow street. He then approached the girl and patted her on the shoulder, aiming to get her attention. He began to scratch his head.

"Umm, hello miss, I just umm....kinda noticed you there, and you're a very pretty women. Im belphegor, what's your name?"

he said offering his hand out to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 am

"Eh?" Faye asked, whirling around to look at the newcomer, wondering where he came from. She flushed slightly from his compliment, but she took a step back, unsure of what to make of his bluntness. It was very odd, after all. Then she remembered the stranger behind her, and the fact that he also seemed to want to know her name. "Um... My name's Faye...Thanks... I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 am

Gritting his teeth he walks slowly towards the girl and whispers in her ear, low enough for the other stranger to don't hear "If you wish to get out of here... just say the word... His dangerous..." sensing a strong yet fiery passion for killing of his kind. Knowing it will try to get the girl away from him, and completely take her soul for his own benefits.

"His a demon... get the girl out of here..." the voice whispered as Daisuke grips onto the handle of his butcher knife.
Back to top Go down
Izael

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 am

He had heard most of the conversation. From what Izael bothered to gather there was a human girl, a vampire and one he couldn't exactly to determine. It sounded like a lycan, but also a demon. He walked from theplace he was hiding slowly. He drew his gun from the left holster in his right hand and walked slowly and quietly. The vampire had turned and whispered to the girl, but Izael could hear him perfectly from his distance. The sonic flew into his ears fluintly as he understood every high pitch ring and made them quickly into words. Izael softly at the vampire's comment. He pointed his gun to the back of the hostile's head as he finished his sentence. The sound of the dense steel clanked as he got ready to fire in case of a sudden movement. He responded to his comment.

Like you're any better, trying to trick some innocent human girl for your own pleasure. Truth be told I consider you worse than that thing. I suggest you release her before you're departed from this world.

Izael spoke with the utmost seriousness. He made sure to be clear, if this piece of unholy filth were to make one false move against him or the girl, he would not hesitate to squeeze the trigger. Izael rubbed the trigger of his holy gun Jacob gently.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:03 am

Realizing the gun being pointed at him from behind, he calculates the success rate of him escaping, being close to none, he could only think of one option. Gripping tighter at the handle of the butcher knife, lowers head down moving from the view of the gun, as the gun apparently is being pointed at the back of the head of the innocent girl. Reaches a hand around her waist, pulling her body tightly close to him, fearing for the stranger behind him about to fire.

Pulls the butcher knife upwards using his speed being faster than most of his vampir's kind, and moves the blade up infront of the barrel of the gun. Reaching down, while pulling the girl he reaches with the other hand and smiles whispering to her ear again.

"Relax... these two mean you harm... i just wish for you to be safe..." Using most of his energy causing him to leap upwards and land ontop of the roof with the girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 am

"H-Huh? What do you MEEEAAAANNNN??" Faye yelled as she was lifted into the air as Daisuke leapt up onto the roof. She sat in his arms for a moment, stunned, before she squirmed and kicked, trying to free herself for the moment. Something was very off all of a sudden. First this other stranger points a gun to his head and he carried her off like some sort of Superman. That just wasn't possible. "H-Hey! Wh-What? How... H-How did you do that? N-No one can do that... P-Put me down!"
Back to top Go down
Izael

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 am

Shit. Izael watched as the vampire took the girl up on the roof. Izael quickly drew his other gun and flipped them upside down in his hands. He jumped at the wall and plunged his guns hiher into the wall, lifting up hard, he launched himself and landed across from the two. He quickly turned around and pointed his right gun at the vampire's head, it was too small a target to hit, but it'll do in case of sudden movements. He kept a lock on him as he let the contents of their previous standing place stay fresh in his memory.

Please do not be fooled by this man's words. I am not here to harm you. This man is in fast an unholy beast, part of the race forsaken by godand the sun. He is in fact a vampire. Please do not worry, I will get you out of this.

Izael tried to give the girl hope she would be alright, but he knew it would be harder then it could be promised.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:50 am

Smirking with his fangs and sighs lightly "Miss Faye... if you wish to trust this holy assassin that had the gun placed against your head earlier, that is fine by me... but if you wish to know who i truly am, trust me on what i'm about to do... and i shall reveal all to you when were out of danger..." He looks down to the girl, and smiles for the first time in his life.

"Mate.. i have a plan... but first, let us hear what she has to say..." His inner voice says it with delight and grimness in it's voice.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 am

"Wait... What? I'm in danger?" Faye asked puzzledly as she stared at the wierdo pale guy, who was obviously on some sort of steriods, or maybe superheroes really did exist. Not likely, though. The other guy said he was a vampire, but those only existed in stories, right? She thought about what he had said and folded her arms across her chest as she thought to herself. "No... I'm pretty sure he was pointing it at you until you turned me around... Which was pretty wierd..." she trailed off and looked over at Izael, who looked determined to get her away from the pale man. "Aside from the guns, he doesn't look too dangerous... At least to me..."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:06 am

Biting his lower lip with his fang, causing himself to bleed seeing as the girl somehow refused him, he slowly starts putting her down on her feet. "Very well... if you think his not dangerous, then that is fine" steps aside then infront of her. "Well then Holy Assassin, do what you came here for." Spreading his arms wide as his eyes start to glow blood red, and his voice grows deeper, as his other self taking over.

"Come on church man... Take your best shot.. if you truly think i would harm this girl... Take the shot!" he screams out to the holy man, giving off a aura of greater vampirism, older than most vampires.
Back to top Go down
Izael

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 am

Izael's eyes widened behind his dark crimson shades. He didn't understand why the vampire just let her go, let alone just simply let Izael shoot him. He listened closely and assessed his speech pattern, but he sensed no deceptivness in his voice, why was he simply giving up? His hand began to shake as he held the gun. He was showing weakness, not good in his position. Izael quickly masked it by crossing his guns still aiming at him. He gritted his teeth.

What in od's name are you doing, just letting me shoot you so easily? Do you not wish to remain on this plain? Or is this some type of trickery, to make you seem less hostile? Tell me vampire, what exactly are you up to?

Izael waited for the evil being's answer.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 am

The vampire lowers hands slowly smiling big showing his fangs, as he takes a step closer to the edge of the roof top.
"I am the grand father of all vampires... i am the birth of Vampirism... i am your worst nightmare Church Man...". As he starts walking across the empty space from building to the holy man's building as if floating.

"I am... Daisuke Hanata... Reincarnation..." "Of Vlad Tepes... Many know me as Vlad The Impaler..." rushing fast past the Church Man's guns, appearing in front of him between his arms and smiles big laughing evily with his fangs wide open. Readying his teeth to grip onto the neck of his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:27 am

Faye blinked, her eyes going wide when Daisuke made his bold dare to the clergyman, telling him to shoot him. She stood there, frozen in place, unsure of what to do as she witnessed their exchange before something in Daisuke changed and he rushed forward and reappeared between Izazel's arms, readying to bite the man's neck, which only proved the clergyman right. She screamed at that sight and backed up a bit, not sure what to do. "V-Vampire... He.. He IS one... Oh... Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Izael

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:38 am

Izael looked in astonishment at the vampire's words. Could what he said realy be true? What if it was? Izael would have no way to fight against him, he was simply too powerful. He only watched as the vampire walked towards him. How could he carry out his father's will when he couldn't stand up to a being such as this? Ozael could only look at the being as he bore his fangs in front of his very eyes. His arms slowly dropped to his sides as he watched him through his shades. He could hear the girl in shock from a distance, but couldn't take it into full recognition. What was going to happen? Was he going to become the thing he hated the most? Was his life going to end? It was no longer up to Izael, it was in the hands of the omnipotent figure.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 am

Hearing the scream from the girl snapped Daisuke back into control of his body, shifting his eyes back to normal black, and realizing what is going on as he starts stepping away from the man. "What... not... not again... why..." gripping onto his head, he starts walking awkwardly backwards as if in pain. "Get out of my head... Get out..." he starts cursing at himself in his language.

"I am forever binded with your soul!" the voice in him screeched in his inner soul, Daisuke starts heading to towards the edge and screams out into the ground as he turns around and leaps onto the building infront of the girl looking at her. Bumping into her, by accident showing his past memories of his life, from when he ran from his dead parent, till the day he met her today. Running past her, he leaps and runs as fast as he could, and as far as he could.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 am

"Wahh!" Faye cried out in surprise as Daisuke knocked into her, causing her to fall backward into open air. She had backed up to the edge of the roof and was plummeting toward the alley below as the images of Daisuke's past entered her mind, distracting her for a mere moment before she realized she was falling. At that moment, she began to panic. She could die if she hit the pavement below. Is this to be the end of her short 17 years of life. She prayed to God that it wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 am

Abaddon felt the powerful presence of a powerful Vampire around. The quiet swish was heard from the streets below the building. A tall man standing about 6'3 wearing a brown trench coat that went down to his knees. His bright amber jewels shined in the bright sunny light. His yellow eyes looked up to the building noticing that he just missed the Vampire, but noticed a girl falling from the roof top. He quickly Soul Sonic up into the air grabbing her before Soul Sonic back down landing a couple of blocks away.

Abaddon could smell the Vampire off of her as he grabbed her by the neck pinning hear against the wall of the glass window. His right hand dropped below his back ready for someone to try and intervine with the situation at hand. "Hello little girl, I just have a couple of questions to ask you and I will let you live. If you do not answer them correctly I will kill you....Now What Vampire was up there with you? I need to know his name!?" Abaddon said with a gentle smile as his voice was very calm. It almost seem as if his words were only a threat but his bright yellow eyes showed their was no sign of threat inside of him.

Last edited by Abaddon Carreau on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye
Admin
Faye

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 am

"Urk...!" Faye gasped as her airways were being contricted. Her hands clutched at the wrist of the hand that held her up, hoping it would ease up a little as she stared weakly at the demon that had saved her from the fall. However, she knew she had to answer him to the best of her ability. She had a family worrying about her, after all, and she just didn't want to die... Not yet. "A-All right... H-He... said his name was... D-Daisuke Hanata... a-and the reincarnation... of... of... Vlad... the impaler..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish, games, and a little oddity   Fish, games, and a little oddity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish, games, and a little oddity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: United States of America :: San Francisco-
Jump to: